Ting Home Protection Service
Help protect your family from the most devastating fires.
1st-year annual service subscription
Ting service activation & Ting sensor
$1,000 credit for hazard repair
Try Ting Risk-Free. Download the Ting Sensor app, plug in the Ting Sensor. Within a few minutes, you're on your way to helping prevent electrical fires across your home. While working to keep you safe, the Ting app keeps you in the know about important events. The Ting Service Team is behind you 24 x 7 x 365 in the event an electrical fire hazard is detected, or if you just have a question. Read more...
With Ting, you get hard science with seamless design, for a smarter, safer home.
Ting is a revolutionary smart home service that helps prevent the most devastating type of home fire and is based on several years of development by some of the brightest minds in atmospheric lightning and electromagnetic science.
Stop worrying about the health of your electrical system, whether you know your home’s history or not. Ting has you covered.
Download the Ting Sensor app, plug in the Ting Sensor. Within 2 minutes you’re on your way to helping prevent electrical fires across your home. While working to keep you safe, the Ting app keeps you in the know about important events. The Ting Service Team is behind you 24 x 7 x 365 in the event an electrical fire hazard is detected, or if you just have a question.
Ting sensor is proudly made in the U.S.A., and the Ting Monitoring Team is also based in the U.S.A.
- One (1) Ting plug-in sensor¹: DIY, no professional installation required
- Smartphone app on iOS or Android
- 1 Year of Ting Hazard Detection Service
- $1,000 remediation credit
- Free lifetime sensor replacement
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and hazard detection for your home’s electrical system and devices connected to it
- Live Ting Agent contact in the event of a suspected electrical fire hazard
- $1,000 service credit for electrical hazard remediation – we cover the cost of repair²
- Remediation coordination by Ting Agent and access to Ting-Certified Electrician Network
- Lifetime Ting sensor hardware replacement²
- It’s a fitness tracker for your home: real-time notifications via Ting smartphone app: electrical fire hazard, power outage and restoration, power sags and surges and internet outages
- All future Ting feature and function upgrades are included
- Annual hazard detection service fee is just $99 after the first year, billed annually
- The Ting Sensor is proudly UL approved3 and FCC Certified
- 30-day money-back guarantee – try Ting risk-free4
1 Most homes require only one Ting Sensor. Click here to see if you may need more than one for your home.
3 The Ting sensor has been investigated with respect to risk of fire, shock and injury to persons. UL does not investigate Ting’s efficacy or performance.
4 Terms and conditions apply, please see our return policy.
Ting is a snap to install.
What is needed:
- An available indoor outlet, preferably in a less-used part of the home. Ting will be plugged directly into the outlet.
- Wireless internet access – you’ll be prompted to select your wireless network and enter your password (we hope your network is password-protected!)
- Whisker Labs Ting Sensor smartphone app downloaded to your iOS or Android phone or tablet
- Your email at the ready – a verification code will be sent to the email you specify during setup (check your spam folder!)
- No batteries (ever!)
- Download the Ting Sensor app.
- Locate your desired outlet for Ting; Outlet extenders, power strips or extension cords should not be used. Please do not plug in your Ting Sensor until prompted by the installation process in the Ting Sensor app.
- Launch the app and follow the registration and installation process – you’ll plug the Ting Sensor directly into the outlet when prompted by the app.
Refer to the Ting Manual included with your Ting Sensor, or click here to view it online.
Ting Sensor Specs
Current 0.050A typical, 0.120A Max
Voltage Fluctuations +/- 10% of nominal voltage
Overvoltage Overvoltage Category II
Standard Wi-Fi – 802.11b/g/n
Operating Temperature 5C to 45C
Storage Temperature 0C to 60C
Humidity Range 0-80% RH
Max Altitude 2000m
Pollution Degree 2
4.11” x 2.23” x 1.52”, 5oz
Safety Standard UL 61010-1
FCC ID: Model WL-T-3000-R04 Contains 2AQNW-TINGM1; Model WL-T-3000-R05 Contains O7P-4343
The Ting Sensor is proudly made in the U.S.A.
(where the Ting Service Team is also based!)
We're confident you'll enjoy increased peace of mind with Ting. If you are unhappy with the service for any reason we will gladly issue a full refund within 30 days of service activation*
*The Ting sensor has been investigated with respect to risk of fire, shock and injury to persons. UL does not investigate Ting's efficacy or performance.