Radon pump, fire hazard

Electrical arcing from failing radon pump in attic

By Joe McNulty | December 26, 2019

“We had experienced a few ‘flaky’ things in our home, which was built in 2013. I was offered the opportunity to get Ting so I jumped on board to have it monitor my home’s electrical network for peace of mind – and thank goodness I did. We installed the Ting device in our home in…

Read More
fire hazard, electrical outlet

Electrical arcing and heat damage in wall at outlet

By Joe McNulty | December 26, 2019

“We are so grateful that we purchased the Ting Service. It has repaid us many times over and protected our family and home from what could have been a horrible fire. This is amazing technology. We would recommend Ting to anyone what would like peace of mind knowing that Ting is watching over their home’s…

Read More
Three images composition, one of an establishing shot of a house, and two of older sump pumps

Electrical arcing in the basement from malfunctioning sump pump

By YokoCo | September 20, 2019

“I was very happy to learn that Ting identified the arcing from my failing sump pump. The team reached out to notify me of the issue. I was glad that it was not a fire hazard, and equally glad Ting helped me avoid the potential of a flooded basement.”

Read More
Beautiful dining room seen through open glass and wooden doors with a wood floor and dining table

1800’s farmhouse with electrical upgrades in 1970’s – electrical arcing above ceiling

By YokoCo | September 20, 2019

“Living in a circa 1800s farmhouse, my family and I have always been concerned about the potential for electrical hazards with our older wiring. Shortly after setting up my Ting sensor, the Ting app quickly notified me of a potential electrical fire hazard. The Ting Service team called and we quickly isolated the source of…

Read More
Ceiling fan in a nursery with four different colored fan blades

Electrical arcing fire hazard above the ceiling in nursery

By YokoCo | September 20, 2019

“The Ting Service Team contacted me because an electrical fire hazard had been identified in my home. Based on intelligence Ting had gathered, it took 10 short minutes to confirm that the hazard was in the ceiling fan/light in our baby’s bedroom. After I purchased a new ceiling fan/light unit, the Ting Service Team promptly…

Read More
Composite image of living room, a power outlet, and infrared imagery of a power outlet to show heat sources

Intense electrical arcing behind wall at outlet in finished basement

By YokoCo | September 6, 2019

“It is scary to think that we had wires inside of our wall that were arcing and could have started a fire at any time. Ting identified the hazard and the Ting electrician was able to quickly come in and fix it. My wife and I are grateful that Ting helped keep our family safe.​”…

Read More

Search